BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
Apply to this course now
6 hours per week
To achieve this qualification, you will need to understand the importance of customer service as a competitive tool and be proactive in finding solutions to a range of customer service situations. You will need to demonstrate your ability to analyse and respond to customers on a strategic level, suggesting improvements and leading in your implementation.
What You’ll Learn
The qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
- develop and demonstrate technical and wider sector-related knowledge to underpin competence in the job roles stated above. This includes the principles, and techniques for organising and delivering customer service, building and maintaining relationships with customers and an understanding of the legislation and regulations that governs the industry
- develop and demonstrate a range of technical skills and behaviours that supports competence in the job roles stated above. This includes resolving customer problems and complaints, communicating with customers, delivering non-routine customer service and supporting improvements in customer service
- develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning through the development of personal, learning and thinking skills (PLTS)
- Organise and Deliver Customer Service
- Understand the Customer Service Environment
- Resolve Customers’ Problems
- Principles of Business
- Understand Customers and Customer Retention
- Manage Personal and Professional Development
Must be 19 and over before August.
Not have exceeded the maximum amount of Advanced Learner Loans available
Meet the required residency criteria to be eligible as:
- A UK ‘home’ Learner
- An EU Learner (Inc EEA Migrant Worker etc)
- A RoW Learner (Inc Indefinite Leave, Refugee etc)Learners must be resident in UK on the first day of the learning aim
- UK nationals must be resident in UK for 3 years prior to the start of their learning aim
- Learners who live in the rest of the UK can apply as long as they study at an approved Learning Provider in England
- EU nationals must be resident in EEA for 3 years prior to the start of their learning aim
- Rest of the World nationals must demonstrate ‘settled status’ with no limitation or restriction on the length of stay in UK
How you will be assessed?
Your knowledge and understanding will be assessed using the assessment methods. Where possible your assessor will integrate knowledge outcomes into practical observations through oral questioning.
Course and Career Progression
Your tutor will advise you on progression. You can progress to further study a higher level course or another course at EBCF. Careers Information, advice and guidance is also available at EBCF.
If you’re aged 19 or over and are thinking about further education or training in England, you might qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan. It’s easy to apply for and you won’t have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £26,575 a year.