Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology
Apply to this course now
6 hours per week
This is a vocational qualification and includes all the required elements to work effectively as a nail technician including, mandatory units covering the following: providing manicures and pedicures, applying, and maintaining nail enhancements, maintaining personal health and well-being, health and safety and client care.
What You’ll Learn
You will also have the opportunity to further develop your understanding and skills by selecting a number of optional specialist units which include: designing and applying nail art, air brush designs, enhancing nails with electric files, promoting products and displaying stock to promote sales. The structure of this qualification provides you with the flexibility to develop your knowledge, understanding and skills required to become a nail technician.
Must be 19 and over before August.
Not have exceeded the maximum amount of Advanced Learner Loans available
Meet the required residency criteria to be eligible as:
- A UK ‘home’ Learner
- An EU Learner (Inc EEA Migrant Worker etc)
- A RoW Learner (Inc Indefinite Leave, Refugee etc)Learners must be resident in UK on the first day of the learning aim
- UK nationals must be resident in UK for 3 years prior to the start of their learning aim
- Learners who live in the rest of the UK can apply as long as they study at an approved Learning Provider in England
- EU nationals must be resident in EEA for 3 years prior to the start of their learning aim
- Rest of the World nationals must demonstrate ‘settled status’ with no limitation or restriction on the length of stay in UK
How you will be assessed?
Your knowledge and understanding will be assessed using the assessment methods. Where possible your assessor will integrate knowledge outcomes into practical observations through oral questioning.
Course and Career Progression
Your tutor will advise you on progression. You can progress to further study a higher level course or another course at EBCF. Careers Information, advice and guidance is also available at EBCF.
If you’re aged 19 or over and are thinking about further education or training in England, you might qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan. It’s easy to apply for and you won’t have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £26,575 a year.