Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
Apply to this course now
6 hours per week
To achieve this qualification you will be employed in a role with administrative management responsibilities. You will demonstrate management responsibilities through a range of activities such as resource management, negotiating, agreeing budgets and promoting innovation and change, resolving administrative problems – with the authority to present a solution without needing to consult others, being able to analyse, evaluate and reflect all aspects of your work and providing examples of significant changes and improvements you have made within your work.
What You’ll Learn
It gives learners the opportunity to:
- develop the specific types of knowledge to underpin learners competence as well as the wider sector-related knowledge related to the job roles above. This includes the principles underpinning the resolution of administrative problems, the knowledge related to the management of an administrative function and the knowledge related to business communication models, systems and processes
- develop and demonstrate a range of technical skills and behaviours that supports competence in the job roles stated above. This includes being able to identify administrative problems, being able to resolve administrative problems, being able to organise the work of an administrative function, being able to manage administrative workflows and being able to use both written and verbal communication in business
- develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning
- Resolve Administrative Problems
- Manage the Work of an Administrative Function
- Communicate in a Business Environment
- Manage Personal and Professional Development
Must be 19 and over before August.
Not have exceeded the maximum amount of Advanced Learner Loans available
Meet the required residency criteria to be eligible as;
- A UK ‘home’ Learner
- An EU Learner (Inc EEA Migrant Worker etc)
- A RoW Learner (Inc Indefinite Leave, Refugee etc)Learners must be resident in UK on the first day of the learning aim
- UK nationals must be resident in UK for 3 years prior to the start of their learning aim
- Learners who live in the rest of the UK can apply as long as they study at an approved Learning Provider in England
- EU nationals must be resident in EEA for 3 years prior to the start of their learning aim
- Rest of the World nationals must demonstrate ‘settled status’ with no limitation or restriction on the length of stay in UK
How you will be assessed?
Your knowledge and understanding will be assessed using the assessment methods. Where possible your assessor will integrate knowledge outcomes into practical observations through oral questioning.
Course and Career Progression
Your tutor will advise you on progression. You can progress to further study a higher level course or another course at EBCF. Careers Information, advice and guidance is also available at EBCF.
If you’re aged 19 or over and are thinking about further education or training in England, you might qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan. It’s easy to apply for and you won’t have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £26,575 a year.