Apply to Security course now
20 Mar 2023
This 2 week programme is for you if you are interested in working in the expanding job market of the security sector and includes gaining the Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry Award level 2
Once you have gained this award, you can then go on to register as a Door Supervisor and purchase your SIA badge and license.
The programme includes a wide range of learning opportunities that support you by achieving nationally recognised qualifications including health safety, equality diversity, conflict resolution as well as employability and interview skills to support your future career.
What You’ll Learn
You will undertake the following units:
- Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security
- Working within the Private Security Industry
- Conflict Management within the Private Security Industry
- Physical Intervention Skills within the Private Security Industry
To enroll on this course you must be:
- Age 19 or over before August.
- Seeking employment.
- Resident in UK or EU for minimum 3 years.
- Unemployed or if employed salary of 18,595 or under for fully funded provision.
- Entitled to public funds.
- With a clean DBS.
How you will be assessed?
Your knowledge and understanding will be assessed using the assessment methods. Where possible your assessor will integrate knowledge outcomes into practical observations through oral questioning.
Course and Career Progression
Your tutor will advise you on progression. You can progress to another course at EBCF. Careers Information, advice and guidance is also available at EBCF. You will be registered on our ERA recruitment system and will be supported with finding employment.